|Built in accordance with traditional Vietnamese style and modern-day luxury, Syrena Cruises have maintained the original standards of luxury cruising in Ha Long Bay with the current Syrena Cruises boat entering service in autumn 2010. The Syrena Cruises fleet of 2 boats offers a total of 34 luxury cabins & suites accommodating a total of 68 passengers for Ha Long Bay cruises or hosted events (weddings, corporate retreats, incentives, meetings, conferences, etc.).
All our deluxe cabins and Suites are well appointed, with traditional Vietnamese hardwood creating lavish warmth. Light materials and clear windows ensure that each cabin is bright and airy. Hand-crafted furniture and delicate upholstery further enhance the warmth and light in each cabin.
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Halong City.
- 11.45 Embarkation at Syrena Harbor
- 12.15 Check in whilst enjoy a welcome drink and cruise briefing.
- 13.00 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay at the same time admiring the fascinating rock formations in the Bay. Cruise to Vung Vieng Floating Fishing Village.
- 14.30 Arrive at Vung Vieng floating fishing village
- Visit the Vung Vieng Floating Fishing Village by a traditionally woven boat rowed by a local boatman for a period of one hour. During the trip, you will meet see the how the locals live. You will pass through floating houses of 65 families, a floating school & floating information centre.
- 15.30 Back to the boat and continue cruising to the Titop Island. Foot reflexology and massage services are available on the boat.
- 15.45 Arrive at Ti Top Island. There are 2 programs to choose from at this time. 1st option is a 45 minute kayaking program to the nearby Luon Cave and surrounding waters. The fee for kayaking is $10 per person unless already booked as part of your package. Bottled drinking water is supplied. The 2nd option is to visit the Ti Top Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach or climb the steps of the Rock to the top of the island for photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on this island
- 17.15 Back to the Cruises, during this time wine tasting and cooking demonstration will be on the sundeck.
- 19.15 Dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese Fusion cuisine.
- 20.30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 2100 hrs. Board and card games are accessible or join the squid fishing on boat with our crew. Foot reflexology & massage services will also be available.
- 21.00 Happy hour – Buy one drink get one free (wine excluded). We will then cruise to our overnight anchorage near Trong Cave. End of the program of the day.
Accommodation onboard Syrena cruise
Meals included: Lunch/ Dinner
- 06.30 Coffee, tea and pastries will be served in the dining room.
- 07.00 Enjoy Tai Chi instructions on the sundeck in 30 minutes.
- 07.45 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour around for approximately 45 minutes.
- 08.45 Upon return to the boat, take time to freshen up and check out of the cabins. Please leave your luggage outside your cabins (staff will then transfer to our pier upon arrival for you). Depart for Syrena pier.
- 09.30 Enjoy breakfast buffet or set menu served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after breakfast.
- 10.00 Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
- 11.00 Arrive at Syrena pier. Pick up and transfer back to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel.
Meals included: Breakfast/ Lunch
|CRUISE RATE||From 01 May 2013 – 30 Sep 2013||From 1 Oct 2013 – 31 Dec 2013|
|Double/Twin Cabin||Single Supplement||Double/Twin Cabin||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe||US$ 105 per person||US$ 70||US$ 128 per person||US$ 77|
|Suite||US$ 162 per person||US$ 103 US$||180 per person||US$ 140|
|TRANSFER RATE||ROUND TRIP HANOI – HALONG – HANOI|
|Shuttle bus||USD 30.00 per person|
|Private 4 seat car||USD 130.00 per car|
|Private 7 seat car||USD 145.00 per car|
|Private 16 seat van||USD 155.00 per car|
Syrena Suites The two spacious Suites (21m²) are located in the forward section of the lower accommodation deck. Each Suite offers all the standard amenities of the Deluxe Cabins, plus a larger ensuite bathroom with bathtub, picture windows and a 32” LCD television.
Deluxe CabinsOur Deluxe cabin (15m²) offers all the amenities necessary for you to feel comfortable: twin beds or a queen-size bed, air-conditioner, en-suite bathroom with shower. Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views.
Restaurant & Bar
Lotus RestaurantReflecting the modern & traditional cultural influence of Vietnam, the menu in this restaurant offers our guests Vietnamese to International cuisine. Feasting in this restaurant enables one an aromatic & exceptional opportunity to taste and experience the cultural and food traditions of both worlds. Aside from these exquisite offerings and an elegant atmosphere, the Lotus Restaurant also hosted many presentations or meetings, parties or weddings, etc.
Sunset BarIt’s located at the sun deck offering un-parallel enjoyment to those who love the effect of the sun & sea by reclining on our expansive deck. An impressive variety of beverages and snacks will be available throughout the day. It is also the place for watching the sun set as well staring into the starry nights wondering about Science.
On board ActivitiesSwimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay are favored activities for the energetic while morning Tai Chi on the sundeck offers a meditative and uplifting start of the day. Adventure outings, tour excursions and cooking classes are also available on board.
Foot Reflexology and Massage Our tailor-made services are designed to rejuvenate energies and ultimately provide the comfort to our guests.